YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Defense After Various AllegationsMay 29, 2020 04:12 PM
Many media houses project YS Jagan Mohan Reddy as a messiah without any flaws. The infallible holier than thou image is backfiring the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. One particular media house had compared the opposition with Nazi propagandist Goebbels. It is indeed a hilarious comparison because no one in his wildest dream would believe that oppositions would stoop to such level. In fact, all the oppositions were ruling party once and there was NO Goebbelsian or Nazism in their Public Relation or manifesto. The media house was trying to create a shock value which certainly backfired.
The party and their media lackeys such as Great Andhra believe that there are only three allegations on YSRCP.
- Branding Jagan as a ruthless factionist.
- Showing him as the most corrupt.
- Projecting him as anti-Hindu by showing his Christian identity.
These are only casual allegation in fact there is more to the story. Gold Andhra has no specific political alliance. We are against totalitarianism and lack of civility among the members of the ruling party and their unruly supporters. Also, the continuous peddling of fake news which reeks of double standards.
Gold Andhra allegations are ever more serious.
- Consistent usage of foul language by YSCP stooge Vijay Sai to attack the opposition.
- Double Standards when it comes to selling TTD assets when in opposition they were against the selling of TTD lands and suddenly it seems lucrative deal.
- No respect for legal institutions by the ruling party and their supporters – recently three cases went against the YSRCP and there was a huge outrage against the High Court, it was dictatorial and seemed like the ruling party is in favor of Jagan Court or Kangaroo Court.
- Unnecessary allegation on KCR and blaming him for minority appeasement which turned out to be false in fact there are ample of evidence of minority appeasement during the Congress rule under late YS Rajasekhar Reddy father of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- Spending of public money on Jagan Jaya ketanam.
- Arbitrary decision to lift water from Srisailam reservoir violating the AP Reorganisation Act.
- Going overboard to appease the center even at the cost of innocent lives, also becoming a yes-man to PM Modi shows lack of political acumen.
- YS Jagan Ridiculous Policies on Liquor Sales.
- Advisor of Andhra Pradesh State Government Amar Devulapalli not answering the news channel after the tragic LG Polymer gas leakage, he was indifferent to the suffering of innocent victim.
- Engineering college fee fiasco and the GO 15 suspension.
- Strange conspiracy theories about accusing TDP special sleeper sell in spreading Coronavirus.
- On a lighter note, Mahi V Raghav comparing YS Jagan Mohan Reddy with Vito Corleone created a riot of laughter.