BRO, a fantasy comedy-drama starring Pawan Kalyan and Sai Dharam Tej, brings together the two stars for mega fans in a special treat. Directed by Samuthirakani with screenplay and dialogues by Trivikram, the film follows Mark (Sai Dharam Tej) after his death, meeting Time God, Titan (Pawan Kalyan), who gives him a chance to fulfill his responsibilities in 90 days.
- Pawan Kalyan’s stellar performance and screen presence.
- Decent chemistry and scenes between Pawan Kalyan and Sai Dharam Tej.
- Some enjoyable moments in the first half.
- Neat background score by Thaman.
- Good cinematography by Sujith Vasudev.
- Weak emotional portrayal of the family relationship.
- Dull and artificial scenes affecting the impact of the film.
- Overused references to Pawan Kalyan’s old songs.
- Songs, except for the title track, are a drawback.
- Some editing issues and lack of proper flow.
Bro is a fantasy drama that heavily relies on Pawan Kalyan’s performance. While it has its moments for fans, the emotional depth and overall impact could have been better. Keep your expectations in check, especially if you are not a die-hard fan.