Telangana opinion polls As the Assembly Election 2023 approaches, the political scene is getting more interesting. Recent surveys by Gold Andhra News for November show some big changes in how people might vote. Here’s a simple breakdown:
What the surveys say:
Gold Andhra News, November: The big parties are making moves, and the Indian National Congress (INC) is standing strong against the ruling Bharat Rashtra Samithi (BRS). The survey gives us a peek into what might happen in the upcoming election.
– The BRS, led by Chandrashekar Rao, still has a lot of support, but a bit less than before. Last time they got 46.9% of the votes, and now it’s predicted to be 40.5%, a bit less by 6.4%.
– The INC is gaining more support, going from 28.3% to 39.4%. That’s a big jump of 11.1%.
– The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is also growing, going from 7.0% to 14.3%, a jump of 7.3%.
– The “Others” category, which includes smaller parties, is losing support, going from 17.8% to 5.8%, a big change of -12.0%.
How Many Seats: The BRS alliance might lose some seats but still be ahead. They had 88 seats before, and now it’s predicted to be 55 seats, a drop of 33 seats.
– The INC is expected to get a lot more seats, going from 19 to 49, a big increase.
– The BJP might get more seats too, going from just one seat to eight, showing they’re getting more popular.
– INC might get between 43 to 55 seats.
– BJP could win between 5 to 11 seats.
– BRS might secure between 49 to 61 seats.
– Others (including AIMIM) could get between 4 to 10 seats.
All these changes and predictions show that the political scene in Telangana is shifting. The big parties are making new plans, and the numbers suggest a different story this time. As election day gets closer, all eyes will be on Telangana to see how this political tale unfolds. It’s not just about numbers; it’s a story of how things might change in the state. Let’s wait and watch as the Telangana Assembly Election 2023 unfolds its own story.